Have Trouble Keeping your Password Straight?
- “Now, what was that password?”
- “Did I use that one for my email or was it for the Facebook account?”
- “Did I put 33 at the end of this one because the site required more characters?”
- “Is the first letter capitalized for this one?”
- “Am I using the same password for this account as I do for Amazon?”
- And on and on …
It can be quite difficult to keep all of your passwords straight. If you forget or mix up your passwords, it is very frustrating not to be able to access your accounts. You can spend a lot of time guessing at the password or trying to reset it.
Password managers make it easy for you to keep track of and organize your passwords.
With password managers, you don’t have to worry about:
- Trying to remember all of your passwords
- Keyloggers stealing your passwords because you are not typing them in
- Security concerns about using the same password for everything
November 4, 2014 / By: SpeedyPassword Team