Have Trouble Keeping your Password Straight?
- “Now, what was that password?”
- “Did I use that one for my email or was it for the Facebook account?”
- “Did I put 33 at the end of this one because the site required more characters?”
- “Is the first letter capitalized for this one?”
- “Am I using the same password for this account as I do for Amazon?”
- And on and on …
It can be quite difficult to keep all of your passwords straight. If you forget or mix up your passwords, it is very frustrating not to be able to access your accounts. You can spend a lot of time guessing at the password or trying to reset it.
SpeedyPassword, a free password manager, makes it easy for you to keep track of and organize your passwords. The easy-to-use software remembers all of your passwords and usernames and automatically logs you into your accounts.
With SpeedyPassword, you don’t have to worry about:
- Trying to remember all of your passwords
- Keyloggers stealing your passwords because you are not typing them in
- Security concerns about using the same password for everything because SpeedyPassword can remember passwords for different accounts
SpeedyPassword, which is completely free, takes the hassle and frustration out of trying to keep your passwords straight. It is easy to set up and use. Once your passwords are entered, SpeedyPassword remembers them automatically and logs you in!
Do you have trouble coming up with good passwords? SpeedyPassword can help with that too! Its free password generator helps you create strong passwords to secure all of your accounts. By using a mixture of letters, numbers, and symbols, SpeedyPassword creates passwords that are tough to crack!
And the best part is that you don’t even have to remember them. SpeedyPassword really is the best way to keep track of passwords.
November 4, 2014 / By: Andrew Macklin