How to Export Passwords from SpeedyPassword
Export from Browser
Any passwords that you have stored in SpeedyPassword can be easily exported to a spreadsheet.
To export your passwords from SpeedyPassword:
- Click the SpeedyPassword icon at the upper right-hand side of your browser.
- Select Settings.
- Click Export.
- Select Save File to save the spreadsheet or Open to view it.
If you would like to save the spreadsheet of your passwords we recommend password protecting it for greater security.
- With your password file open, click on File in the top left corner.
- Click Info and select Protect Workbook.
- From the drop menu select Encrypt with Password.
- Enter your chosen password into the blank Password field and click OK.
- Reenter the password in the Confirm Password box.
Export from Android
Although the SpeedyPassword Android app does not support the export of passwords, by downloading and signing in to the browser extension you can export your data following the steps above.
If you do not currently have the browser extension you can download it here.